Are you addicted to green juice? Are you traveling to Paris? Don’t you worry! The land of macarons and croissants happens to have quite a few juice bars all over the city. On my last trip, I was pleasantly surprised to see these storefronts. I think you will LOVE them and help you to keep up your new, healthy habits. Check out my faves below!
- Bob’s Juice Bar has been a staple in Paris for several years. In addition to traditional green juices, they have some delish healthy food!
- Wild & The Moon is a gorgeous spot in the Marais, and you’ll find some unique choices.
- La Vie en Fruits is in Saint Germain de Pres. It’s not the fanciest, but it is good!
- Cojean is sort of the Panera of Paris. You’ll find locations all over the city and pop in for juice anytime.
- Juicerie Go here for juice but also check out the granola!!!!!
It’s never been easier to indulge in regional treats AND stay healthy while living The WOW Life. Enjoy your trip to Paris.
What do you think?