Paoling Che, KOKOCANDLES
1. What is your elevator pitch? In other words, what do you do?
I create non-boring candles for the non-boring! From cupcake candles to mac & cheese candles, I love ideas that surprise and give the audience a little chuckle. You can find specialty gifts AND custom party favors here.
2. What were you doing at 7am today?
Sleeping, of course. My second favorite thing after candlemaking.
3. Where and when are you the most productive?
With candlemaking am the most productive in the middle of the night, when it feels like no one else is awake. If I’m on a roll, I can make candles till the sun comes up. However with so many distractions I can never get anything done on the computer in my workshop/studio/apartment, so I love a trendy coffee shop where lattes are priced too highly.
4. If you could spend 24 hours with someone who could inspire you in your business, who would it be?
I would spend it with Timothy Ferriss. He’s a great inspiration and a reminder for me that the goals I want to achieve is within close proximity.
5. What is your entrepreneurial etiquette tip?
My tip is to FOLLOW UP & SEND AN EMAIL! Sometimes we meet amazing people in passing but let the connection fizzle because we get distracted or lazy to followup the next day. It takes only minute & can lead you to unexpected opportunities in the future.
6. If you weren’t an entrepreneur, what would you be doing?
I secretly want to be an interior house painter, I just love painting walls! That and part-time artist & blogger 🙂
7. Where will you be at 7pm tonight?
On my way to the Crazy Uncle Joe’s Improv Show, its suppose to be great!
You can find Paoling on Twitter: @kokocandles