Tis the season for Shamrock Shakes and Girl Scout “Thin Mint” cookies. (Those Girl Scouts are cruel! They set up a table outside of a Weight Watchers storefront.) I can totally get onboard for the whole minty, creamy, chocolate taste bud explosion but I cannot get behind the ingredients of those shakes and cookies. I crafted something way better and pretty darn tasty. Meet the “Thin Mint” smoothie.
THIN MINT SMOOTHIE
• 3/4 cup plain, 2% Greek yogurt or cashew yogurt
• 1/4 cup fresh mint (tightly packed)
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
• 1 cup baby spinach
• 1 tbsp. maple syrup, to sweeten
• 2 cups ice
Blend all the ingredients together until smooth, and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, you might like my post- workout energy bar recipe. Get it HERE.