What my clients are saying…
“In the beginning, I wasn’t able to be brutally honest with myself because I was so ashamed of how fat I had become. I have been considering weight loss surgery for years. Years of abuse to my body, fast food, fried food, alcohol and sugar pushed me over the edge. My weight got up to 286, and I was a full fledged diabetic on insulin. By the time the program started in September, I had managed to get my weight down to 268 pounds by literally starving myself. At the beginning of the program, I had trouble eating enough calories because I was amazed how much I could eat when I made good choices. I had to retrain myself from restricting so much. I found the program easy to follow. The fact that you only introduced one thing at a time, the length of the program and the group accountability really helped me succeed. This is the first time that I have ever been certain that I can continue this lifestyle change. You are truly my life saver.” Candace (she has lost 106 pounds! and her doc told her she is no longer diabetic OR morbidly obese!)
As a Nutritious Life certified Holistic Health Practioner, I help women become their most healthy self. Often, they come to me wanting to lose weight but then realize their whole life changes! Yes, they lose weight, and their skin gets better, their moods improve, they sleep better, they are more creative and energized, their relationships improve, and they are overall happier. It’s the WOW Life. You feel so amazing that you say, “Wow! This is my life!” The WOW Life also stands for living life on the Wheel of Wellness. You can learn more about it HERE.
My approach is not a quick fix (although clients often lose weight quicker than they thought they would and keep it off) and I do not use pills, wraps, or crazy fad techniques. You will be eating clean, whole foods. You will stop eating crap. Physical fitness is a small part but not for the reasons that you might think. To get an idea of my nutrition philosophy, download the free #3DayJUMPSTART.
If you’d like to work with me one on one, here is what I offer:
I need to get the WOW Life NOW and I want you to hold me accountable!
- One 90-minute Skype session or “in real life” session (if you live in the Orange County, CA area), where we will go over your current situation, set goals and plot a plan of action.
- Twice per week, you’ll receive two emails from me. In each email, there will be video “modules” explaining the focus of the week and PDFs that explain in further detail the lessons. One email will explain the nutrition guideline or meal mastery of the week and the other explains eating behaviors and patterns, plus tips on fitness and meal prep. We will discuss the videos and lessons in detail during your weekly LIVE sessions.
- A weekly 20-minute Skype call or IRL session for four weeks
- Unlimited email access to me
- You will text me pictures of all of your food each day for 30 days to provide accountability and make sure you are staying within the guidelines
- Menu analysis (you send me the menus of the restaurants where you’ll be eating, and I tell you what to order)
- The WOW Life Guidebook – built over the course of the month
The first month of this program is $350.00. After the first month, the fee is $99.00 and includes:
- One 30 minute Skype or IRL session to evaluate progress and set goals for the upcoming month
- Unlimited email access to me including menu analysis
- Weekly email check-ins to evaluate progress
I only accept clients who are fully committed. This means that if you don’t want to stick with the program, I will end our contract, and you will be reimbursed for the days left in the month. While it may sound harsh, babysitting you or trying to get you to stick with the program is not what you are paying me to do. You are paying me to guide you to the best style of eating that will help you lose weight, look amazing, feel even more amazing and living your most healthy self. I cannot help someone who won’t do the work. I’m 100% Team #NoExcuses. To be considered as a client, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your current height and weight and your biggest issue (addicted to sugar, too much wine, you love cheese, you are an emotional eater.) I’m excited to hear how I can help you!
I want to get the WOW Life now and I’m self-motivated!
This is a five-week long program.
This will include:
- One 30-minute Skype call to discuss your goals and create a plan of action
- Twice per week, you’ll receive two emails from me. In each email, there will be video “modules” explaining the focus of the week and PDFs that explain in further detail the lessons. One email will explain the nutrition guideline or meal mastery of the week and the other explains eating behaviors and patterns, plus tips on fitness and meal prep.
- Recipes that fit within the WOW Life Plan
- Access to the WOW Life private Facebook Group where you can interact, get motivation, provide support, and exchange ideas with other women in the WOW Life Program
- The WOW Life Guidebook – built over the five weeks
$249.00 To be considered for this program, please send me an email with your current height and weight and your biggest issue (addicted to sugar, too much wine, you are an emotional eater.) I’m excited to get you started on the program.
The WOW Life Nutrition Group
This is my Signature Course and is launched four times a year. The next group begins in summer 2017. For more info, click HERE.
Help! My fridge is filled with crap.
The same that you need to organize your closet is the same reason you need someone to organize your kitchen – sometimes you just need to get rid of the crap. I will come in and help you go through the contents of your kitchen. We will get rid of the items that aren’t serving you in a nutritious way. I will help you understand the labels on your fave items and offer suggestions on substitutions if needed. I will help you make a list of “Kitchen Staples” that every healthy woman needs.
Two hours – $250 (available in Orange County, CA)
What the heck am I supposed to buy?!
You have good intentions, but you get into the market and suddenly become paralyzed. What are the best brands? When is it necessary to buy organic? Do you really need one pound of pink Himalayan sea salt? I will take you on a grocery store tour. You will learn all of the above and more. You will also receive a downloadable grocery list to use for future reference.
60-90 minutes $150 (available in Orange County, CA)
What the heck should I order?
You’ve been adjusting to your new lifestyle and creating healthy habits that are sticking. Just when you are so close to hitting your goal, you are invited to a restaurant and have no idea what to order. Send me the restaurant information and I will send you exactly what to order. When available, I will call the restaurant with your requests. This takes all of the guesswork out of the situation.
$15 per menu analysis
TO REQUEST ANY OF THE ABOVE SERVICES, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!
You can also check out my Meal Plans here.
More of what my clients say…..
“All I can say is you CAN’T out train an unhealthy lifestyle. I am forever grateful to Cassie for instilling this in my heart and brain. #iloveyou for making me feel strong, healthy and confident! xoxo” Cindy
“I completed the Nothing November Challenge with Cassie and have kept up my new habits. I’ve lost 34 pounds so far and am excited to see where my new habits take me!!” Jenni